We are 100% Secure! - Chrome's "Not secure" goes away later when you click - "Checkout and complete order".
Order Early! - Holiday Schedule - Orders placed after December 21, 2018 will not ship until after January 2, 2019.
NEW but Pre-owned - PLEASE CALL - 702-617-3300 - BEFORE ORDERING - LIMITED AVAILABILITY
The Manufacturer's List Price (MSRP) for the TASER X2 is $1,399.99 USD.
Their price is for the "handle" only, but we include everything: PPM Performance Power Magazine Battery, Cartridges and Holster.
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• TASER X2 Law Enforcement Model 22002 Black in the original packaging with Manufacturer's Warranty
• PPM Performance Power Magazine Battery
• 2 (TWO) 25 Foot Law Enforcement Cartridges
• Blade-Tech™ or Blackhawk™ Duty Holster
Designed by law enforcement for law enforcement -
The TASER X2 incorporates law enforcement agency's most requested capabilities. A device that's feature rich and simple to use with more effective performance and capability than ever before.
• Dual LASERs improve accuracy and help take the guesswork out of aiming
• Improved power magazine provides 500 more firings than the TASER X26
• IPX2 rated weatherproofing to better resist rain and humidity
• Self diagnostics tells you if the device is healthy or has a problem
• Back up shot capability for multiple targets or miss recovery with x-connect technology
• Warning Arc, even when loaded with cartridges, prevents conflict from escalating
• Current Metering delivers the precise amount of current to maximize both safety and effectiveness
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
• More than 6 years in research and development
• 3000+ hours of testing and validation
• 1500+ law enforcement surveys makes the TASER X2 the most customer driven device in TASER history
• Immediate Backup Shot (2 Shots)
• 15+ Foot Reach
• Arc Display
• Contact Stun (Stun Gun Backup)
• Long-Life Replaceable Battery
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
• TASER X2 Law Enforcement Model 22002
• 2 TASER Cartridges 25 Foot Law Enforcement
• Performance Power Magazine (PPM-Lithium 10 Year Shelf Life - This is not a rechargeable battery)
• Product Registration User Manual and Warranty Insert Disc
• TASER Training Academy Version 19 Second Edition Training & Information Disc
• Height (w/o PPM): 3.8 inches (9.6 cm)
• Height (w/ PPM): 4.2 inches (10.7 cm)
• Length: 7.8 inches (19.8 cm)
• Width: 1.7 inches (4.3 cm)
• Weight (w/ PPM and 2 cartridges): 1 lbs (454 g (grams)
Free Shipping - on all orders over $100.00.
No Sales Tax - In most areas.
Same Day Shipping - when Badge # or DOB, Last 4 of SS# and Drivers License# is provided in the secure
"Special Instructions" section, and the order is placed before 3:00 PM Eastern Time or 12 Noon Pacific
on a business day. Your order will be delayed while we attempt to obtain that information if you do not
provide this information when you place your order. This information is not required only when shipped
to a government law enforcement agency address and you provide a law enforcement ID, badge or shield#.
Free Service Holster - when ordered at the same time upon request in "Special Instructions".
Request a Left or Right Hand Holster. If you do not specify, we will ship a Right Hand holster of our choosing.
All Service Holsters are new duty holsters in original packaging that can be configured for either conventional or
cross-draw use. You may request either a Left or Right Hand Blade-Tech™ or Blackhawk™ Duty Holster.
Guarantee - All items carry a 30-day 100% Money-back Guarantee.
Warranty - Manufacturer's One Year Warranty registration disc and instructions included in original packaging.
We sell and ship throughout the USA - We cater to law enforcement officers, law enforcement agencies, officers of the court, fugitive recovery agents, corrections officers, corrections transport agents and security professionals. We do not sell to anyone but sworn government law enforcement officers in: HI, NY, or RI. We do not sell to Canada or anywhere else outside the USA. Illinois residents need a state-issued FOID card and Washington DC residents need a license before purchasing. Call 702-617-3300 for more information, for overnight shipping prices, or to order by phone.
Law Enforcement Officers - may identify themselves with agency name and badge or ID number in the "Special Instructions" section. All others will need to provide additional identification with either a Guard Card Number, Fugitive Recovery License, or: Date of Birth, Last 4 of your Social Security# and Drivers License# to confirm your identity for the anti-felon background check.
Special Instructions - The "Special Instructions" section appears under the credit card section in the 100% secure area.
Credit Cards - We accept all major credit cards, bank cards and debit cards.
Checks - Payable to and Mail to: Accredited Security, 6017 Pine Ridge Road Suite 73, Naples FL 34119-3956.
Paypal - Please call 702-617-3300 for instructions.
Purchase Orders - are accepted for government law enforcement agencies only with a Dunn and Bradstreet rating.
Please complete the order and choose "Payment by Mail" or call 702-617-3300 to place your order.
This is a 100% Secure Shopping Cart
You will be establishing a secure connection with our server before you enter your credit card number.
Our Secure SSL Server utilizes 128 bit encryption technology, one of the strongest forms of encryption
available today for safe and secure Internet commerce from SmartCart™ Ecommerce.
You can also order by phone: Call 702-617-3300 - or Click "Add to Cart" Now:
PLEASE CALL - 702-617-3300 - BEFORE ORDERING - LIMITED AVAILABILITY