We are 100% Secure! - Chrome's "Not secure" goes away later when you click - "Checkout and complete order".
Order Early! - Holiday Schedule - Orders placed after December 21, 2018 will not ship until after January 2, 2019.
Now get a FREE DUTY HOLSTER or FREE SHOULDER HOLSTER or Fanny Pack with purchase of the TASER® PULSE™ when requested at the time of sale. The latest in Electronic Weaponry Self-Defense innovation is designed to incapacitate from a safe distance of up to 15 feet away through insulated conductive wires and barbed daarts that penetrate the skin through inches of clothing. It is a high-tech, subcompact weapon with an easy-to-use intuitive concealed carry design that packs the same knock-down punch used by law enforcement around the world. With the TASER PULSE you can drop an attacker to the ground from up to 15 feet away and immobilize them for 30 seconds giving you plenty of time to leave the weapon behind and make a safe escape. When used for home defense it provides enough time to call 911. Should the subject begin to recover before help arrives, squeezing the trigger again will surge another 50,000 volts through the body while they are still on the ground.
• Subcompact design with intuitive user interface: The small size and pistol shape provides a familiar discreet carry capability
• Shaved safety and angled sights: comfortable concealed carry and snag prevention when withdrawing or re-holstering device
• Advanced target acquisition: LASER assisted targeting, color contrasting sights, and LED flashlight to help identify subject
• User replaceable battery: Battery lasts for approximately 50 30-second firings and features an illuminated battery status light
• Tactile trigger and dual thumb activated safety switch for either left and right hand use
• 15-foot safety range with back-up stun gun: Immobilize attackers at a safe distance
• Safe Escape Replacement Program: If used for self-defense and left at the scene, TASER replaces the device free of charge
What's in the Package
• TASER PULSE
• Replaceable lithium battery
• 2 live cartridges
• Conductive target
• Quick start guide
• Protective soft cover
• EXTRA - NYLON DUTY HOLSTER Upon Request ($49.99 value) in "Special Instructions" or...
• EXTRA - SHOULDER HOLSTER Upon Request in "Special Instructions" or...
• EXTRA - TASER CARRY CASE Upon Request in "Special Instructions"
• EXTRAS - Must Be Requested at Time of Order When Ordering By Phone
• Length: 5.25"
• Height: 4.75"
• Width: 1.25"
• Weight: 0.5lbs (227g)
RESTRICTIONS: HI, NY, and RI ban the civilian sale of TASER weapons. CT, IL, MI, and WI are legal with certain restrictions and requirements. If you have any questions regarding your ability to carry a TASER in your state or municipality consult your local law enforcement agency or view our detailed TASER legal requirements page for additional information.
Maryland, Minnesota, and Illinois require background checks. Upon completion of your order, we will call or send an email with steps to completing your background check.
TASER weapons are only available for sale in the United States of America.
Do I need to do a background check?
Background checks are only required for residents of:
Our customer service team will be in touch with steps to completing the background check process if you still need to complete one.
What kind of cartridges does the Pulse take?
The TASER PULSE, TASER BOLT and TASER C2 all use the same cartridge which only comes in the 15-foot range.
Does the PULSE come with a practice cartridge?
Yes, the PULSE comes with 2 live cartridges, one for testing or as a spare, and the other for self-defense.
How much do replacement cartridges cost?
A live 2-pack is $69.99, see our replacement cartridges under the TASER C2 Category.
Does the PULSE come with a target?
The PULSE comes with a conductive target that will light up when hit. Place the target on a board or thick foam core while practicing.
How is the PULSE different from the BOLT, C2, X26, and the X2?
All TASER Self-Defense weapons carry the same knock-down punch that is standard for law enforcement agencies around the world. The PULSE and BOLT differ from the X26 and X2 because instead of having a 10-second cycle on first trigger pull (or 5-second for law enforcement), the PULSE and BOLT cycle for 30-seconds when fired. This gives you a window of opportunity to make a safe escape.
The greatest difference between the PULSE and BOLT is the overall design. Designed for on-the-body conceal carry or easy carry in a purse or pocket, the PULSE is a sub-compact gun shape that is intuitive to use. The BOLT, while it can be carried on the body, was designed for off-the-body carry in purses, briefcases, and glove boxes.
"The TASER PULSE conducted electrical weapon is the first of its kind: a discreet carry, sub-compact self-defense weapon and our first updated consumer model since 2007," said TASER International CEO and founder Rick Smith. "I founded TASER International in 1993 to create safer personal protection technology – and the TASER Pulse continues in that tradition. While we've sold more than 250,000 TASER devices to civilians, our primary focus has been on improving public safety through law enforcement. The debut of the TASER Pulse is a recommitment to our company's core mission to protect life and to help citizens who want to safely protect their families. This high-tech, easy-to-use weapon is built for concealed carry but packs the same knock-down punch that has become the standard for law enforcement around the world. We encourage all Americans to have a safety plan and the TASER Pulse should be part of that discussion," concluded Smith.
"The TASER Pulse is the first device to incorporate our state-of-the-art technology into a sub-compact form factor. The TASER Pulse was designed with our customers in mind who wanted a small weapon with the most effective stopping power available. Many of the discreet carry improvements include: shaved safeties, sloped 'iron sights,' targeting laser and high visibility flashlight tucked into an intuitive sub-compact design.
"We removed many of the industrial features required for law enforcement use such as data logs, pulse logging and charge metering, live displays and the TASER CAM interface, while using our patented Shaped Pulse (TM) electrical waveform to create the smallest, easily concealable form factor at an affordable price point," said Mike Gish, Vice President of TASER Weapon Strategy. "Despite an introductory price as low as $399, we haven't sacrificed the effective knock-down power," concluded Gish.
"This is a tremendous redesign for TASER's civilian line of products and truly propels them to the top of the self-defense market. Because of our confidence in their new team and brand, we've chosen to represent them as they make a renewed push into the retail market with this fresh product line," said Wade Lynton, Sr., Vice President of Sales and Marketing for The Evans Group. "We feel the dramatic improvements provide civilians a safe and responsible means to protect themselves and their loved ones in dangerous situations where a firearm might not be advisable," concluded Lynton.
The TASER PULSE package includes the TASER PULSE, two disposable TASER cartridges, a soft carry protective cover, a battery pack, and a conductive practice target. It began shipping in the first quarter of 2016 and is IN STOCK NOW.
Features of the TASER PULSE:
Measuring only 5 ¼-inches long, 4 ½-inches tall, and 1 1/8-inches wide, the TASER Pulse was designed from the ground up as a discreet carry device.
• Effective range up to 15 feet
• Exclusive brightly-colored yellow accents surround the cartridge so it can be easily identified as a less-lethal weapon
• Shaved safety levers make it comfortable to carry discreetly
• Angled trigger guard makes it easy to holster especially when being carried discreetly
• Color contrasting front sight, makes traditional target attainment easier
• Sloped iron sights prevent it from being snagged by clothing upon quick draw from a discreet carry holster or when withdrawn from a purse, etc.
• LASER assisted target acquisition makes aiming a breeze
• High intensity LED flashlight ensures you can identify the attacker in dimly lit areas or at night
• The same knock-down power as used by more than 18,000 law enforcement agencies in 107 countries
• 30-second duration of high voltage output allowing the user to make a safe escape
• A dozen brand name holster manufacturers will be releasing concealed holstering options
TASER "Safe Escape" Product Replacement Program
• In a self-defense situation, fire the TASER PULSE from up to 15 feet away, set it on the ground, and run. The weapon will continue to immobilize your attacker for 30 seconds, buying you precious time for a Safe Escape. And don't worry, the manufacturer will replace the device you left behind for free. This applies only to civilians, not to law enforcement, security guards or others who use it during the course of business. You must file a police report about the incident that states your weapon was not recovered.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved.
TASER, TASER PULSE, PULSE, TASER logo, and Axon are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
All rights are reserved for trademarks of TASER International, Inc.